ParadisePaintball
Hello, You Should Register So If You Want To Do Something On Here You Can. So Register
~Please And Thank You ~

Army Rangers [Armed] clan thread

Go down

Army Rangers [Armed] clan thread

Post  edge man 17 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

On July 17 2010 I realized that clans should not be about looks alone, but about pure skill. I realized this when T$hit leader SniPE_U said he knew I had skills but he wanted my rank and kdr to get better before he would let me in the clan. If he knew I had skill why not let me in there and then. If someone is good they should not be judged on their stats but their ability. This is what Armed Rangers is going to do, we are looking for players good on any maps we do not care about rank or kdr, true skill will be found and posers will be stopped for we are Army Rangers.

1. Edge man 17Rank - 1076 / Splats – 5923 / Splatted – 4538 / KDR – 1.30

beta shirt is also allowed

July 23 - Edge Man 17 creates Armed

to join please pm me or immortalhitman and we will set up a 1v1 to see your skills please dont be afraid to tryout

edge man 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice!

Post  USA shooter on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 am

Nice idea! I love how you are trying something new. Because sometimes KDR can get screwed up when you are a beginner and then, when you get good, you are judged to be not so great. That is why i made a new file when i got good.

Cheers,
USA shooter

USA shooter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Rangers [Armed] clan thread

Post  King Cam on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 pm

That's actually a good idea. Saying u don't care 4 rank, can my new account,CaveMan Cam Cam, join. He's a beast and his kdr is like 12-1. He's as good as me Laughing And FYI USA, when u make a new account, they added a newcomer map so u can do lp, tw, or HoE with other begginers. Ifu do good, let u do the oter maps. If not, they bring u back to the newcomer ones afro

King Cam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Rangers [Armed] clan thread

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down