ParadisePaintball
Hello, You Should Register So If You Want To Do Something On Here You Can. So Register
~Please And Thank You ~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ParadisePaintball
Hello, You Should Register So If You Want To Do Something On Here You Can. So Register
~Please And Thank You ~
ParadisePaintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOON Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

MOON Recruitment Empty MOON Recruitment

Post  Glamdring162 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Alright. After some changes recently, I was promoted to clan leader. But during those changes, pretty much everyone in moon left. so now we have plenty of open spaces to fill. If anyone wants to join, let me know. sending me a request will accomplish nothing, as i can only see your stats from those. instead, send me a message or talk to me in-game. The only requirements are:

1) that i think you're good. i don't care if you just started and have no kills, i don't care if you are rank 1. (although it wouldn't hurt Very Happy ) Just fight me. You don't have to win, it would be weird if the leader was the weakest in a clan, I just have to think you did well. (I don't count that from score)

2) Don't give me a reason to not want you in the clan. once you're in, you represent us. I don't want the people that are mean, annoying, swear and badmouth upon death (dead people shouldn't be able to yell at you anyway, seeing how as they are dead), etc.

So if you are interested, tell me where you want to duel, and we can get all that set up.
Sure hope to see you in the clan! Very Happy

Glamdring162

Back to top Go down

MOON Recruitment Empty nice

Post  Bella_HM Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

you should post this on PP

Bella_HM
Admin

https://bellahm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MOON Recruitment Empty Re: MOON Recruitment

Post  Glamdring162 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 am

I did. i was just hoping that since this forum has less topics on it, it would be more easily noticed.

Glamdring162

Back to top Go down

MOON Recruitment Empty Re: MOON Recruitment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum